Are you looking to dispose of some waste around your home? Do you need to know the price and cost of renting dumpsters for your next major project? If that is right, good for you. We bring you the most sought information about renting dumpsters for your project. This includes the cost of rent, the process of acquisition of a dumpster among several other things.
Cost of renting a dumpster for a day
The cost of renting a dumpster a day depends on the length of time the dumpster is needed . The size of the dumpster is another point to consider. For instance, if you’re renting a small dumpster, the price can begin around $25. It can go from that price to about $300 for much larger dumpsters.
Cost of renting a dumpster for a week
The price range for renting a dumpster within a week goes from around $120 to about $650. Again, it depends on the size of dumpster you wish to get. Smaller dumpsters cost much less. You might be looking at about $120-$180. The heavier the dumpsters, on the other hand, charged a lot more.
Renting a dumpster for a month
Do you need to carry out a major construction project? If yes, then you might need the dumpster for more than a week.
The charges for a dumpster rental for a month depends on the size you intend to get.
To get a dumpster for a month, you should expect to pay from between $480 to within as much as $2000.
You should get some discount for this rental though, so you might want to put it into your discussion with the dumpster rental company.
What you should consider before renting a dumpster
Before renting a dumpster for use, you might want to be sure what your needs are. What size of dumpster do you need for your garbage?
You can know this by having a professional estimate the size of the trash you need to dispose of. You can then proceed to make the call to those that rent out dumpsters.
How to go about renting a dumpster
If you are a first timer, there is no need to fret. Renting a dumpster is not difficult. As long as you know who to call and the processes to follow, you’re good to go.
So, pay rapt attention here and learn the procedures to follow the next time you go about renting a dumpster. We present it to you right here, right now.
- Bring the waste together: Gather the garbage, refuse, and debris of more extensive materials you need to throw out. Make sure they are all in one place. This will help you get a clear picture of how much trash you need to dispose of.
- Research: Scourge the internet for dumpster rental companies that offer the best rates. When you find one, you can then proceed to the next step.
- Consult a specialist: Place a call to a specialist to estimate the amount of dirt you need to dispose of. This, as earlier mentioned, will help you determine the best dumpster size you will need. It will also give you an idea of how long you will need to rent the dumpster.
- Get the dumpster: When you have determined the best dumpster size to use, make a call to the company, get the dumpster, and get to work.
- Schedule a pickup: Are you done with packing your waste into your dumpster, the next step would be to make a call to the Waste Management Service to schedule a pickup for your loaded dumpster.
Prices of different sizes of dumpsters
At this point, we bet you want to know what the costs of different sizes of dumpsters are. It is, of course, essential. It will give you an estimate of how much you need to budget for your dumpster rental.
What is the cost of a 10yard dumpster?
If you’ve got only 500-3000lbs of garbage, then you might want to go with a smaller dumpster- the 4-8yard dumpster. However, when dealing with the trash of about 5000lbs, the 10 yards dumpster is your best bet.
For this dumpster rental, you will need about $300 on average. Usually, the prices range from $200 to $950.
How much is a 20yard dumpster rental?
20-yard dumpsters work best for medium cleaning jobs around the home. When dealing with the garbage of about 20000lbs. The cost of renting this dumpster ranges from about $300 to $450
Dealing with larger garbage
You will need larger dumpsters for significant jobs. For instance, if you offer commercial cleaning services, you might need some much larger dumpsters to carry out your processes.
These dumpsters can be about 30 to 40 yards, and they can take over 20000lbs of garbage weight.
Using the dumpster for longer than expected
There are several instances when you might require to use the rented dumpster for longer than expected. Adequate provision is made for these cases. For every extra day after your contracted period, companies charge from about $5 to $10.
Are you ready for your next project!
Renting a dumpster is super easy when you know the right things to do. We trust that with this information at your fingertips, your next cleanout project will be more comfortable and more exciting to work through.